FAUXâME Corporation/White Fang History

Where you post your profiles when you have yet to finish them. When you're done with them, repost them to the New Profiles forum!
MizuJakkaru

Achievements

World Events

FAUXâME Corporation/White Fang History

Post by MizuJakkaru » February 21st, 2020, 7:09 pm

Long has Team Rocket's interest in genetic tampering been a trait. When Archer shut the final open projects down in 201X, it closed the doors on decades of under table scheming and studies that challenged the red ledger of Mengele, and it was far too late for the children and lost souls who would remain forever damaged from the ambitions of a different day.

1980:
Discovery of fossilized Mew DNA.

198X:
Team Rocket obtains the sample and begins to explore the concept of cloning.

198X:
Madame Boss greenlights the Celadon Division.

1990:
Giovanni takes over Team Rocket.
Giovanni greenlights the New Island Division.

1991:
Celadon Division produces Project M1, Myu.

1997:
The New Island Division produces Project M2, Mewtwo, from the fossilized DNA of Mew.
The New Island Division is destroyed.

2000:
Mewtwo escapes Team Rocket control.
Mewtwo occupies New Island.
The Celadon Division produces Project M3, Parvana Eirlys, from the DNA of Sabrina and Mewtwo.

2001:
Giovanni's regime of Team Rocket ends at the hands of Satoru Tajiri.
Domino's regime of Team Rocket begins.
Domino greenlights the Cinnabar Division.
Domino greenlights the Saffron Division.
[Placeholder] propagates and plans 41 different specimens.
[Placeholder] produces #391 and #165.

2002:
Mewtwo leaves New Island.

2003:
Domino attempts to recapture Mewtwo.
Parvana escapes Team Rocket control.
Domino dissolves the Celadon Division.

2004:
Domino vanishes.
Team Rocket remnants takes over the Goldenrod Radio Tower.
Team Rocket moves underground and partially dissolves.
The Cinnabar Division's remnant, [Placeholder], moves underground.
The Saffron Division's remnant, the FAUXâME Corporation, moves underground and relocates to Kalos.

2005:
FAUXâME Corporation acquires three orphans.
FAUXâME Corporation experiments on 14-year-old Mana Tatsumiya and produces M-359/373 from the DNA of an Absol and a Salamence.
FAUXâME Corporation experiments on 13-year-old Adam Taurus and produces D-229 from the DNA of a Houndoom.
FAUXâME Corporation experiments on 13-year-old Setsuna Sakurazaki and produces M-C002 from the DNA of an Azuale.
[Placeholder] propagates and plans 41 different specimens.
[Placeholder] produces #365, #200, #211, #448.

2006:
FAUXâME Corporation produces ME-S612, Zazie Rainyday from the DNA of a Haxorus.
FAUXâME Corporation produces DE-579-SV, Neopolitan Glace from the DNA of a Reuniclus.
[Placeholder] produces #367, #477, #354, #229, #107, #474, #293.
[Placeholder] produces #302, Fourteen from the DNA test tube embryo and a Sableye.

2007:
FAUXâME Corporation produces ME-197-SV, Blake Belladonna from the DNA of an Umbreon.
FAUXâME Corporation produces DE-###, Sun Wukong from the DNA of a [Placeholder].
FAUXâME Corporation produces DE-428-SV, Velvet Scarlantia from the DNA of a Lopunny.
[Placeholder] produces #022, #040, #445, #409.

2008:
Blake Belladonna is purchased by [Placeholder].
[Placeholder] produces #388, #186, #157.

2009:
[Placeholder] produces #169, #460, #199, #275.
Zazie Rainyday's abilities manifest and destroy half of the FAUXâME Corporation Research and Maintenance wing.
Mana Tatsumiya, Zazie Rainyday, Setsuna Sakurazaki, Adam Taurus, and Blake Belladonna escape FAUXâME Corporation control.
Zazie and Mana go to Manila to find Mana's birth parents.
Setsuna, Adam, and Blake go to Ecruteak City.
Setsuna is adopted into the Aoyama family.
Setsuna and Adam train in the combat school of Shinmeiryu.

2010:
Team Rocket reforms.
Archer's regime of Team Rocket begins.
Mana and Zazie reunite and relocate to Mahora City and enroll in Mahora Academy's combat classes.
[Placeholder] produces #319, Twenty Six from the DNA test tube embryo and a Sharpedo.
[Placeholder] produces #323, #101, #344, #089, #441, #094.
Adam Taurus and Blake Belladonna move to Lumiose City and form the White Fang to lobby for aid against FAUXâME Corporation.
Fourteen escapes [Placeholder] control.

2011:
Fourteen assumes the alias Athen Varian.
[Placeholder] produces #462, #437, #407, #359, #009, #330, #306, #085, #099, #130.
[Placeholder] is destroyed by Team Rocket.
The White Fang intercepts a shipment of FAUXâME Corporation specimens on train.

2012:
FAUXâME Corporation produces DE-581-SV, Alice Lafleur from the DNA of a Swanna.
Alice Lafleur is purchased by Christophe Lafleur.
Archer gives Myu to the Republic of Seafoam as a sign of good faith.
Blake enrolls in Beacon Academy.

2013:
The Castelia and Saffron Incidents occur.
Several owners of FAUXâME Corporation specimens are exposed and arrested.
FAUXâME Corporation is ousted.
FAUXâME Corporation frames the White Fang as the culprits of Castelia and Saffron to save face and misdirect.
Adam Taurus lashes out publically, feeding into the image in the media that the White Fang are terrorists.

2014:
The Indigo Incident occurs.
Present day.

Visions and Divisions
Rocket Genetics, Celadon Division, DV-C-1:
Perhaps one of the most well known divisions to even Team Rocket's underlings, the Celadon Division and its sub-division, DV-CNI-2, the New Island Divison, created some of the most apparent of Team Rocket's experiments. The ultimate of which is, of course, Mewtwo.  All successes and mysteries in their own right. Perhaps the best known to those of the upper echelon in the information networks of the world... Myu, the creation of artificial intelligence. Mewtwo, the creation of artificial life. Parvana, the propagation of artificial embryonic genesis.
  • Myu:
  • Mewtwo:
  • Parvana:
Rules for further experiments of this nature:

FAUXâME Corporation, Saffron Division, DV-S-2:
The Saffron Division broke off from Rocket entirely. And, according to Archer, contact with them was lost shortly after the New Island episode. What we known now is that they relocated to Kalos and stationed themselves in Anistar City. For the next two decades, they continued their work and took the name FAUXâME Corporation. Hand crafting individuals for private buyers, were they not as powerful, but the trade off was that they were, in most cases, far more stable. For years, they sold the flesh of others.

An important detail to understand is that all Faux-me creations require Nifloxsol injections at a regular basis. This allowed FAUXâME Corporation the ability to keep their experiments nearby (buyers were often elite Kalos locals), and allowed them consistent contact to them, as Faux-me were often returned for a stint of time averaging a week for each treatment. This meant that even after purchased, a Faux-me could be studied by FAUXâME Corporation.

And though a few escaped to work against them in the underground, they managed little headway. Having escaped in their early teenage years, some of the Faux-me creations or, as they would call themselves, "Faunus" were quick to take up the fight to save their fellow victims still found in the clutches of FAUXâME Corporation and find the enslaved brethren they had lost to buyers. Forming a collective in the underground, they founded what became known as the White Fang.

When the FAUXâME Corporation was finally ousted shortly after the Saffron and Castelia incidents, they attempted to save face. As their abused victims came forth publicly, seeking solace and acceptance from the human masses, FAUXâME Corporation framed the victims as Plasma agents. It took only the accident of one of the experiments reacting violently to a fellow human for humanity to seemingly turn their backs on the victims. For three years, the White Fang fought to expose FAUXâME Corporation, and finally found themselves successful, only for the media to paint the Faunus, as degenerates and killers from the shadows of the world, responsible for the same deeds as those who struck down Castelia and Saffron.

In fury, it is reported that the White Fang leader began to play his hand far more strongly. If the world would see them as stupid mutts and criminals, then he would lead the White Fang in that direction... it is in the present we now find ourselves. Though each of the Faunus has a specific personal history recorded in summary below, it is safe to say that in the public eye, those of the White Fang are by far the most prominent.
Nomenclature Breakdown wrote:The coding of each Faux-me's, or Faunus's, database entry has a specific meaning. [LINE]-[SPECIES]-[GENOME].

Line in this case can have two permutations, each with a possible subpermutation.
  • M Line, or the Marchandises Line, can be both M or ME, its subpermutation. M signifies Marchandises developed from the original three orphans FAUXâME Corporation acquired in 2005. ME signifies Marchandises that were bio-engineered.
  • D Line, or the Demandes Line, can be both D or DE, its subpermutation. D signifies Demandes developed from the original three orphans FAUXâME Corporation acquired in 2005, with specific requests in mind from a customer. DE signifies Demandes that were bio-engineered, also with specific "demands" in mind.
Species simply refers to the national species number of the Pokémon used in the process of creation. A letter preceeds the number only if the Pokémon was special, as in S for Shiny, C for PokéFiends customs, or similar.

Genome is only present in Faux-me created after Zazie Rainyday, and only the SV Genome, or Subservient Genome, was developed before FAUXâME Corporation was shut down.
Database wrote: The following are all known Faux-me, or as they chose for themselves as a name, Faunus. Because of basic genome structures used in all Faux-me, they are all related slightly and often consider one another siblings in the way one might consider someone a blood brother. This can lead to confusion from outsiders when romance springs up between two Faux-me.
  • Mana Tatsumiya, M-359/373: Adopted at 14-years-old by the FAUXâME Corporation, she was one of the original three creations in their line. Highly unstable due to the useage of two different Pokémon DNA strains, Salamence and Absol, Mana is noted as being volatile, and only constant training has allowed her continued perseverance. She is the first of the M Line, or Marchandises, the regular line of scientist chosen wares.
  • Adam Taurus, D-229: The second of the original trio, Adam's DNA was altered by that of a Houndoom. He is known to have something of a mean streak, often believed to be attributed to his Pokémon brethren. Additionally, he seemed fiercely loyal and protective of younger Faunus. He is the present leader of the radical Faunus rights movement group, the White Fang. He is the first in of the D Line, or Demandes, a custom line of wares and requests made by patrons.
  • Setsuna Sakurazaki, M-C002: The third and final of the original procurement of orphans. An attempt to make a human capable of flight, Setsuna's wings are capable of granting her limited lift, though she tires easily. Her subservient and placid attitude was the basis for the SV gene applied to all Faux-me after Zazie Rainyday.
  • Zazie Rainyday, M-S612: The first of FAUXâME Corporations fully engineered Faux-me, Zazie, like those following her, aged at an exponential rate until she hit roughly 13 years of age physically. Zazie was an experiment using the DNA of a Shiny Haxorus, and though she was exceedingly placid, she has random bouts of high intensity power. As such, her destruction of the R&D division and the subsequent escape of numerous Faux-me was the reason behind using Setsuna's subservient traits as a basis for following Faux-me.
  • Neopolitan Glace, DE-579-SV: Specifically requested by clients to posses the ability to alter her clothing and appearance, Neopolitan was generated from the DNA of a Reuniclus, whose gel-like body has allowed her a morphic ability of her skin and attire. The first programmed with the SV Genome, Neopolitan, or Neo, is the first of the Faux-me that show an apparent attitude of servitude. Outside of FAUXâME Corporations' control, this often leads Faux-me to find and attach themselves to individuals with strong personalities. In Neo's case, she is presently a known associate of the criminal Roman Torchwick.
  • Blake Belladonna, ME-197-SV: Based on the DNA of an Umbreon, Blake was quickly popular with buyers and was actually the first Faux-me to be auctioned on the black market. Purchased only a year following her creation, she was quick to form a bond with Adam Taurus, who was quick to become incessantly protective of her. She was lucky enough to be present for a Nifloxsol treatment when Zazie Rainyday experienced an outburst and a small collection of Faux-me escaped.
  • Sun Wukong, DE-C###: Based on the DNA of a Fukong, Sun was a specific request from a potential buyer who wanted a Faux-me without the subservient attitude. The buy backed out when they witnessed Sun's personality. Very little of his interim life is known, only that he presently attends Beacon Academy at the behest of its headmaster.
  • Velvet Scarlantia, DE-428-SV
  • Alice Lafleur, DE-581-SV: Alice was a tailor made request to the likes of Christophe Lafleur for his daughter. As such, Alice's target age was far younger, and remains the youngest physically of the Faux-me, having been grown to 12 years of age physically before he began to age naturally. A byproduct of his aging was a flaw in his design, giving him latent psychic abilities.

[Placeholder], Cinnabar Division, DV-N-2:
The Cinnabar Division, which produced quickly aging embryos spliced with selected Pokémon DNA found itself rundown and destroyed by an unknown foe. Our best sources determine that only two of their some forty projects remain alive, Fourteen and Twenty Six. Their whereabouts are unknown at this time, though it is know that Fourteen assumed the alias "Athen Varian."
  • #302, Fourteen: The fourteenth experiment, based on the DNA of a Sableye.
  • #319, Twenty Six::
  • #472/452, Tyrian Callows: The ??? experiment, based on the DNA of a Gliscor/Drapion.
Characters: Click to ToggleShow
We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. ~ Ernest Hemingway

Canons: Archer TychonFlint AdrienN HarmoniaOichi-no-kataSabrina NatsumeSilver SakakiVolkner DenzyThe Guardian of the Sea: Lugia

Main Originals: Jakkaru KorekutaKaty RohmeKayzen HudsonMotoko Aoyama

Active Originals: Blake BelladonnaKotomi KatakuraPaige HamiltonRuby RoseSheresh BeroyaTessa Testarossa

Inactive Originals: Aadin FitzgeraldAila JyrkiäinenAlice LafleurAlthea CarintheaAlyssa Bee CarverCannelle ShepardCattleya LuthariaChristian TörneCobinathan MeryhDarien SmithsonElpeo CruzFelicité CheyenneFisher KingFourteenGrant SmithsonGoose FitzgeraldGumi NakajimaHaru YūreiHayden CabretHaze CabretHenry Törne-SabotenHypnos FabrelHotaru KobayashiIvansen KaverinJakk BennettLeah-Brooke ZimmermanLi-Fen JiangMarida CruzMina DelaneyMyuNikolai Eskridge-AlexandrovPurutu CruzRyan-Keith GoodmannRylee FitzgeraldSadira PerittSamantha MeryhShia JyrkiäinenTaylia SperrelingThanatos FabrelThyssen TörneTorey SparkTyler ArdenVaniel La'elVincent La'elYew BarkleyZoe FitzgeraldZeus Illiadin

(Inactive originals are one of three things: played in a set plotline or setting, exclusively played with certain people, or characters I felt like making, don't actively use, and save pretty much for cameos. Mostly the last one.)

Return to “WIP Profiles”