Sakurazaki, Setsuna

Final profiles for minor characters which are defined by being supernatural (aura guardian, psychic, or otherwise).
MizuJakkaru

Achievements

World Events

Sakurazaki, Setsuna

Post by MizuJakkaru » February 22nd, 2020, 12:50 pm

Even if I'm to lose my life... I shall protect you! wrote:Name: Setsuna Sakurazaki
Nickname: Sec-chan
Birthplace: Ecruteak City, Johto
Family: Tsuruko Ayoama (Adoptive Older Sister), Motoko Aoyama (Adoptive Older Sister)
Family via Experiment: Mana Tatsumiya (Older Sister), Adam Taurus (Older Brother), Zazie Rainyday (Younger Sister), Neopolitan Glace (Younger Sister), Blake Belladonna (Younger Sister), Sun Wukong (Younger Brother), Velvet Scarlantia (Younger Sister), Alice Lafleur (Younger Brother)

Trainer Orientation: Lawful Good
Trainer Class: Experiment, Swordswoman
Starter Pokémon: Azulif

Character Type: Minor Character (Player Permission: Chris Ganale, Dischord, MizuJakkaru, and Paradox)
Ojou-sama... please... wrote:
Gladiaria [Female Azuale]I've got the sun on my back and the wind in my wings.
A gift from the girl she refers to as ojou-sama, Gladiaria, or simply Aria, is Setsuna's only Pokémon. As one of the few creatures Setsuna allows herself to be close to, Aria is without a doubt a friendly creature. Having been previously raised by Konoka, Aria is calm and friendly and caring, with a bit of humor and sass to her when she feels the need to tease someone.
—Received in Ecruteak City from Konoka Konoe.

Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Modest
Move Pool: Agility, Air Slash, FeatherDance, Hurricane, Perish Song, Roost, Sky Drop, Steel Wing, Tail Wind, Wing Attack
You shouldn't look at me... I'm ugly... wrote:With a look that screams standard, Setsuna has pale skin, black hair, and dark eyes. This, however, is all a ruse to cover up brilliant large wings that she typically conceals under a loose haori jacket. Nowadays, she has a special Pokétch that allows her to activate and obfuscation field around them when she wants them to be hidden. She prefers casual clothing, but also allows herself to be dressed up by Konoka. The other girl prefers to dress Setsuna in incredibly cute outfits, such as maid outfits and cat ears.

Artwork by Macchi (front) and Yuuyu (777) (left).
I want to grow up big and strong like you! wrote:The exact location and circumstances of her birth remain unknown, even whether she was born to a normal family or born into the hands of whomever created her how she is is unknown. It is assumed that she was experimented on while very young, before she was four at least. The resultant of her experiments was a prototype to the experiment that created Alice Lafleur. Setsuna bears wings similar to Alice, though hers are much larger and are capable of carrying her weight in flight. Given that Setsuna does not have full psychic powers like Alice, she only capable of concealing her wings, nothing more.

When she was young, she fled the compound where she was born and created, having not been subjected to the same obedience mentality that some of the later experiments would receive. Her escape was facilitated by her discovery by Eishun Konoe, who was in Kalos on business. He discovered her hiding and rescued her, defeating the grunts whom were after her. Eishun brought her to the Shinmeiryu dojo in Ecruteak, as far as possible from Kalos, where she was adopted into the Aoyama family and trained in the arts of the school.

Her affliction of experimentation was widely known at the school, and stemming from the Shinmeiryu mission of slaying demons, she was met with prejudice unilaterally, the sole exceptions being that of her new adopted sisters, Tsuruko Aoyama and Motoko Aoyama and her future brother-in-law, Seno Nakakami. Thankfully, she was saved futher worldy humiliation by the practices of Shinmeiryu itself. Using talisman and sealing techniques, the practitioners at the school were able to bind her wings away, so that she only have them out when she please.

As part of her training, she was assigned as a bodyguard to Eishun's daughter, Konoka Konoe, though it was less a true bodyguard assignment and more meant to give the lonely young girl a playmate, and they became extremely close, as Setsuna was Konoka's first friend that was her age. Setsuna promised to protect her, but after being unable to save Konoka from almost drowning as a young child, she distanced herself emotionally, and threw herself with renewed vigor into her training. This continued even after she followed Konoka to Mahora Academy, though it lessened after a fateful fieldtrip to Kyoto.

Setsuna generally refers to Konoka as "ojou-sama," a deferential term used for the daughter of an important figure, though Konoka prefers that she use the more intimate nickname from their childhood, "Kono-chan".
Shimeiryu is the art of honing one's skill into the ability to vanquish evil. wrote:Martial Abilities______________________________________
└-Weapon specializations and fighting styles.

Shinmeiryu: Setsuna is training in the Shinmeiryu style of swordsmanship. Originally created as a combat force with unparalleled power to protect Ecruteak, in modern times the Shinmeiryu often act as expert dark-fiend slayers and exorcists, working as the protectors of everything good and the slayers of anything relative to the Darkness. The swordswomen of Shinmeiryu are adept at using their ki energy in combat and also act as aides or hired mercenaries.

├─Classification: Physical
├─Category: Fighting Style
└─Power Level: Journeyman

Swordsmanship (Katana): Quite skilled with the blade she wields, Setsuna uses the traditional styles of fighting taught to the Aoyoma clan for many ages. She is proficient enough in this weapon to hold her own against the onslaught of others and multiples. As per normal for practitioners of the Shinmeiryu style, she is adept at fending off things that are inherently "evil" or have connection to the greater Darkness.

├─Classification: Physical
├─Category: Weapon Proficiency
└─Power Level: Journeyman

Characters: Click to ToggleShow
We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. ~ Ernest Hemingway

Canons: Archer TychonFlint AdrienN HarmoniaOichi-no-kataSabrina NatsumeSilver SakakiVolkner DenzyThe Guardian of the Sea: Lugia

Main Originals: Jakkaru KorekutaKaty RohmeKayzen HudsonMotoko Aoyama

Active Originals: Blake BelladonnaKotomi KatakuraPaige HamiltonRuby RoseSheresh BeroyaTessa Testarossa

Inactive Originals: Aadin FitzgeraldAila JyrkiäinenAlice LafleurAlthea CarintheaAlyssa Bee CarverCannelle ShepardCattleya LuthariaChristian TörneCobinathan MeryhDarien SmithsonElpeo CruzFelicité CheyenneFisher KingFourteenGrant SmithsonGoose FitzgeraldGumi NakajimaHaru YūreiHayden CabretHaze CabretHenry Törne-SabotenHypnos FabrelHotaru KobayashiIvansen KaverinJakk BennettLeah-Brooke ZimmermanLi-Fen JiangMarida CruzMina DelaneyMyuNikolai Eskridge-AlexandrovPurutu CruzRyan-Keith GoodmannRylee FitzgeraldSadira PerittSamantha MeryhShia JyrkiäinenTaylia SperrelingThanatos FabrelThyssen TörneTorey SparkTyler ArdenVaniel La'elVincent La'elYew BarkleyZoe FitzgeraldZeus Illiadin

(Inactive originals are one of three things: played in a set plotline or setting, exclusively played with certain people, or characters I felt like making, don't actively use, and save pretty much for cameos. Mostly the last one.)

Return to “Supernatural Characters”