Konoe, Konoka

Final profiles for minor characters which are defined by being a Pokémon Trainer. If your character does not definitively belong in one of the forums below, they belong here.
MizuJakkaru

Achievements

World Events

Konoe, Konoka

Post by MizuJakkaru » February 22nd, 2020, 12:44 pm

I don't always want to be protected! I want to protect you too! wrote:Name: Konoka Konoe
Nickname: Kona-chan
Birthplace: Ecruteak City, Johto
Family: Konoemon Konoe (Grandfather), Eishun Konoe (Father), Youko Konoe (Mother)

Trainer Orientation: Lawful Good
Trainer Class: Kimono Girl
Starter Pokémon: Snorunt

Character Type: Minor Character (Player Permission: Chris Ganale, Dischord, MizuJakkaru, and Paradox)
No matter how small the light... I never overlooked it... wrote:
Regina [Female Froslass]Regality before all.
Konoka's constant companion through her youth, having moved to Mahora with her from Ecruteak where she grew up, Regina is a regal creature. While Konoka can use for her battle, she rarely does, given Regina's penchant for being the demure, miko-like type. Regina is Konoka's go-to 'mon for when she's pressured into omiai events by her grandfather, which only adds to both Regina and Konoka's allure. Nevertheless, neither of the girls particularly care for the omiai setups... and Regina is fairly fond of Setsuna's Gladiaria.
—Befriended in Ecruteak City.

Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Gentle
Move Pool: Ice Beam, Pain Split, Spikes, Taunt, Thunderbolt
...Just so I could be a little closer to you. wrote:
Bellum [Female Pancham]Shoe to shin!
A gift from her grandfather when she moved to Mahora for school, Bellum is a sassy, self-righteous young thing and is most often seen riding on Konoka's shoulder. The Pokémon does not like the arranged marriages that Konoemon tries to set up for Konoka and often punts Konoemon in the shin for them when he sets up dates for the girl. Not much of a fighter simply because he doesn't want to partake in battles, Bellum is Konoka's cherished pet.
—Received in Mahora City from Konoemon Konoe.

Ability: Mold Breaker
Nature: Sassy
Move Pool: Arm Thrust, Karate Chop, Leer, Tackle, Work Up
Secc-chan! wrote:A rather short girl, Konoka wears her naturally dark hair in a traditional hime-cut. She rarely ever styles it otherwise. In the clothing department, she usually wears casual clothing, but has not been unknown to weak traditional Japanese garb, favoring kimono. When she is working in the field healing individuals, she favors a stylized nurse outfit.

Artwork by Ken Akamatsu (front) and Haruka Shiya (left).
I never realized until that day just how serious battles really were. wrote:The 13th student in Japanese alphabetical order of class 3-A, Konoka is the cheerful, helpful and slightly naive student of the class. Her dark hair is worn long, in a traditional hime-cut, and what she wears varies wildly from situation to situation, subtly reflecting the fact that she comes from a very wealthy family.

The young daughter of the Konoe family, Konoka is considered minor nobility, along with the rest of her family, in the Johto and Kanto regions. When she was growing up, this mostly meant that she was kept safe, but alone, behind the walled compound of her family in Ecruteak. Painfully aware of her loneliness, her father arranged through his connection to the Shinmeiryu school to have a young child from the school, Setsuna Sakurazaki, brought to the household as Konoka's "bodyguard", though in truth she was more intended to be a playmate.

They became extremely close, and Konoka cherished her friendship with the young sword maiden above all else, even holding no ill will when a failed attempt to rescue her from drowning almost cost both girls their lives. Unfortunately, due to this, Setsuna became distant and focused on improving herself to better protect Konoka, which displeased her as she wished only to continue being friends. This distance sustained through their childhood and into the first few years of school at Mahora Academy, but was eventually remedied after an eventful field trip to Johto.

How having graduated from Mahora Academy, Konoka specializes in healing esoteric and unusual wounds. Her Aura healing was developed through hard training and she devotes herself completely to healing others. She was one of a handful of Aura users to visit Saffron and Castelia to help with the healing of those wounded by the Darkspawn.
It opened my eyes to what it meant for me as a healer... sworn to save every life that I can. wrote:Supernatural Abilities_________________________________
└-Psychic, aura or astral abilities.

Aura Healing: With Konoka now aware of her Aura abilities, she has begun to undergo training so that she can utilize her full potential and be able to heal others, as is her specialty. So far, she has shown some proficiency in using practice skills and minor healing techniques as well as showing some talent using aura telekinesis for healing.

├─Classification: Aura
├─Category: Aura Projection
└─Power Level: Journeyman

Characters: Click to ToggleShow
We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. ~ Ernest Hemingway

Canons: Archer TychonFlint AdrienN HarmoniaOichi-no-kataSabrina NatsumeSilver SakakiVolkner DenzyThe Guardian of the Sea: Lugia

Main Originals: Jakkaru KorekutaKaty RohmeKayzen HudsonMotoko Aoyama

Active Originals: Blake BelladonnaKotomi KatakuraPaige HamiltonRuby RoseSheresh BeroyaTessa Testarossa

Inactive Originals: Aadin FitzgeraldAila JyrkiäinenAlice LafleurAlthea CarintheaAlyssa Bee CarverCannelle ShepardCattleya LuthariaChristian TörneCobinathan MeryhDarien SmithsonElpeo CruzFelicité CheyenneFisher KingFourteenGrant SmithsonGoose FitzgeraldGumi NakajimaHaru YūreiHayden CabretHaze CabretHenry Törne-SabotenHypnos FabrelHotaru KobayashiIvansen KaverinJakk BennettLeah-Brooke ZimmermanLi-Fen JiangMarida CruzMina DelaneyMyuNikolai Eskridge-AlexandrovPurutu CruzRyan-Keith GoodmannRylee FitzgeraldSadira PerittSamantha MeryhShia JyrkiäinenTaylia SperrelingThanatos FabrelThyssen TörneTorey SparkTyler ArdenVaniel La'elVincent La'elYew BarkleyZoe FitzgeraldZeus Illiadin

(Inactive originals are one of three things: played in a set plotline or setting, exclusively played with certain people, or characters I felt like making, don't actively use, and save pretty much for cameos. Mostly the last one.)

Return to “Trainer Characters”