Miyazaki, Nodoka

Final profiles for minor characters which are defined by being a Pokémon Trainer. If your character does not definitively belong in one of the forums below, they belong here.
MizuJakkaru

Achievements

World Events

Miyazaki, Nodoka

Post by MizuJakkaru » February 22nd, 2020, 12:44 pm

I'm a dreaming girl... but I hope for your happiness forever! wrote:Name: Nodoka Miyazaki
Nickname: Bookworm, Librarian-chan
Birthplace: Mahora City, Rota
Family: Hiroshi Miyazaki (Father), Arana Miyazaki (Mother)

Trainer Orientation: Lawful Good
Trainer Class: Girl In Love, Librarian, School Kid
Starter Pokémon: Ralts

Character Type: Minor Character (Player Permission: Chris Ganale, Dischord, MizuJakkaru, and Paradox)
Can you take me to the world that no one knows? wrote:
Diarium [Female Gardevoir]Would you try, just give it a chance? You might find that you'll start to understand.
First encountered as a Ralts in one of the many fields and lightly forested areas of Mahora, Diarium actually first approached a young Nodoka, who was sitting atop a grassy hill and reading Le Morte d'Arthur. At first frightened by the presence of the wild Pokémon, Nodoka calmed once Diarium did nothing more than sit in her lap and read the story. The young librarian would continue coming back to that same spot on regular intervals, always bringing new books, and the Ralts would appear and the two would happily read tales of high fantasy together. Eventually, the Ralts was no longer satisfied by their occasional reading sessions, and followed Nodoka home, becoming her friend and steadfast comrade. While outwardly serious, Diarium has a playful streak, and is notable for revealing Nodoka's innermost desires to her, no matter how forward they may be. Diarium shares a friendship with Chao's Gardevoir, Cassiopeia, and will work together to protect their charges when situations call for it.
—Befriended in Mahora City.

Ability: Trace
Nature: Modest
Move Pool: Calm Mind, Focus Blast, Hidden Power (Poison), Psychic, Reflect Signal Beam, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp, Wish
A day spent crying aloud... wrote:
Ejus [Female Spheal]A true, true friend helps a friend in need.
During a class field trip to one of Mahora's aquariums, Nodoka found the Spheals in the aquarium to be unbelievably cute, and had a desire to have one of her own. Diarium, in her way, took this desire seriously and spent many days studying the habits and migratory routes of Spheal before finally bringing Nodoka to the Mahoran sea shore during winter—when Spheal typically are migrating through the area—and luring a Spheal to shore for them to battle. Together, Nodoka and Diarium captured the Spheal, which became Ejus, Nodoka's playful and eternally happy-go-lucky, if a bit derpy, Pokémon.
—Befriended in Mahora City.

Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Quirky
Move Pool: Defense Curl, Encore, Growl, Powder Snow, Water Gun
I believe I can so I will... wrote:Short of stature, though not as short as Yue, Nodoka is a small girl with a shaggy hair cut of blue-violet locks. Said hair generally covers her eyes, hiding them from view, due to her growing her bangs quite long. Her yes, however, are kind and caring when they do come out of hiding. As far as clothing goes, Nodoka prefers skirts, shirts and stockings, with sweater jackets thrown over top for extra warmth.

Artwork by Ken Akamatsu (front) and Haruka Shiya (right).
I will surely succeed! wrote:Nodoka is the 27th student on the class 3-A roster. She is also called Bookworm or Librarian-chan by the other students. Despite having no interest in the opposite sex due to her shyness, Nodoka developed feelings for Negi after he saved her when she fell down some stairs while carrying a large pile of books. Although Yue and Haruna Saotome encourage Nodoka to talk to Negi, she is initially too shy. After Negi is force-fed his own love potion, she is one of the many girls to fall under its spell. She traps Negi in the library and attempts to kiss him, but Asuna intervenes and renders her unconscious before she can do anything.

When the Baka Rangers, including Yue, journey to Library Island, Nodoka and the other members of the Library Expedition Club serve as a communications team, providing contact from the surface while Negi, Konoka Konoe and the Baka Rangers travel underground, with her and Haruna waiting for the group as they made their way to the surface. Negi's chart reveals that Nodoka's grades make her the 21st highest-ranking student at Mahora Academy.

All throughout her schooling, Nodoka's feelings for Negi never swayed, and she eventually even earned Yue's good blessings once Yue turned more to studying Aura than winning Negi's affections. Upon graduation, Nodoka began to accompany Negi in his travels, the two eventually becoming close to the point that they announced their relationship to the rest of the class 3-A alumni. Now the two venture the land, seeking new dreams.
I've liked you since the day we met! I... I love you! wrote:Regular Abilities______________________________________
└-Skills, professions, knowledge and talents.

Eidetic Memory: Possessing an eidetic memory, she has a ninety-eight percent accuracy on recalling information she has read.

├─Classification: Talent
├─Category: Misc.
└─Power Level: Inherent

Learned: As she is among the highest test-scoring students in Negi's class, plus being a member of the Library Exploration Club, Nodoka possesses a wide range of knowledge over a variety of subjects. Also, due to her membership in the Library Exploration Club, Nodoka is experienced in spotting the signs of booby traps and such. This is fueled by her eidetic memory.

├─Classification: Talent
├─Category: Knowledge
└─Power Level: Master

Characters: Click to ToggleShow
We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. ~ Ernest Hemingway

Canons: Archer TychonFlint AdrienN HarmoniaOichi-no-kataSabrina NatsumeSilver SakakiVolkner DenzyThe Guardian of the Sea: Lugia

Main Originals: Jakkaru KorekutaKaty RohmeKayzen HudsonMotoko Aoyama

Active Originals: Blake BelladonnaKotomi KatakuraPaige HamiltonRuby RoseSheresh BeroyaTessa Testarossa

Inactive Originals: Aadin FitzgeraldAila JyrkiäinenAlice LafleurAlthea CarintheaAlyssa Bee CarverCannelle ShepardCattleya LuthariaChristian TörneCobinathan MeryhDarien SmithsonElpeo CruzFelicité CheyenneFisher KingFourteenGrant SmithsonGoose FitzgeraldGumi NakajimaHaru YūreiHayden CabretHaze CabretHenry Törne-SabotenHypnos FabrelHotaru KobayashiIvansen KaverinJakk BennettLeah-Brooke ZimmermanLi-Fen JiangMarida CruzMina DelaneyMyuNikolai Eskridge-AlexandrovPurutu CruzRyan-Keith GoodmannRylee FitzgeraldSadira PerittSamantha MeryhShia JyrkiäinenTaylia SperrelingThanatos FabrelThyssen TörneTorey SparkTyler ArdenVaniel La'elVincent La'elYew BarkleyZoe FitzgeraldZeus Illiadin

(Inactive originals are one of three things: played in a set plotline or setting, exclusively played with certain people, or characters I felt like making, don't actively use, and save pretty much for cameos. Mostly the last one.)

Return to “Trainer Characters”