Belladonna, Blake

Final profiles for characters which are defined by being supernatural (aura guardian, psychic, or otherwise).
MizuJakkaru

Achievements

World Events

Belladonna, Blake

Post by MizuJakkaru » February 21st, 2020, 6:47 pm

Unfortunately... the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale. wrote:Name: Blake Belladonna
Nickname: Kitty
Birthplace: Anistar City, Kalos
Family: None
Family via Experiment: Mana Tatsumiya (Older Sister), Adam Taurus (Ex-Boyfriend, Older Brother), Setsuna Sakurazaki (Older Sister), Zazie Rainyday (Older Sister), Neopolitan Glace (Older Sister), Sun Wukong (Younger Brother), Velvet Scarlantia (Younger Sister), Alice Lafleur (Younger Brother)
Connections: Petain Charbonneau (Owner)

Trainer Orientation: Lawful Neutral
Trainer Class: Cool Beauty, Experiment, Student
Starter Pokémon: Umbreon
Character Theme (Normal):
Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams ~ From Shadows (RWBY)

Character Theme (Alternative, True Feelings):
Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams ~ Wings (RWBY)

Versus Theme (Normal):
J BEAT ~ The Faunus

Versus Theme (Rematch):
Gareth Meek Compositions ~ Iron Supremecy
There's too much wrong in this world to just stand by and do nothing. Inequality... corruption... Someone has to stop it. wrote:
Belle [Female Umbreon]I had someone very dear to me change.
A gift from Adam shortly after their arrival in Johto, Belle was given to Blake as an Eevee, purchased from the Goldenrod Game Corner. A ball of fluff to join her while she was reading, Belle is a lap cat, even now as her evolved form Umbreon. Her evolution was unsurprising, and likely because of Blake's experimental heritage. Belle is known for sleeping next to Blake and curling up with the girl when she goes into a reading frenzy. Finally, the Pokémon is named after the character Belle, from Beauty and the Beast, something of an irony given present events.
—Received from Adam Taurus in Ecruteak City.

Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Quiet
Move Pool:  Bite, Faint Attack, Heal Bell, Mean Look, Payback, Protect, Shadow Ball, Taunt, Toxic, Wish

Moriarty [Male Kuroline]I never wanted this! I wanted equality! I wanted peace!
The first Pokémon she captured on her own, Moriarty was making a nuisances of himself in the Johto region when Blake chanced upon him. The Pokémon is incredibly smart, it exceedingly eccentric, hence his name. Likely the most seasoned Pokémon on Blake's team, given his penchant to leap at battle, Moriarty is also almost simply the most violent of her Pokémon, something that unnerves Blake a little bit now in the present time, because of her past with Adam.
—Captured on Route 35.

Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Quirky
Move Pool: Aqua Tail, Double Team, False Swipe, Glare, Hypnosis, Shadow Claw, Slash, Thief, Thunderbolt, Torment

Anne [Female Liepard]How can I undo so many years of hate?
Blake's newest Pokémon, she captured Anne when she arrived in Unova, shortly before running into Celeste and Ozpin. As such, Anne is the freshest of her team, having not had much experience, but she is definitely the most willing to apply herself. She has a fondness for a certain blonde teammate of Blake's, and tends to get along well with others, even Zwei.
—Captured on Route 20.

Ability: Limber
Nature: Bold
Move Pool: Copycat, Encore, Grass Knot, Hidden Power (Fighting), Knock Off, Pursuit, Snarl, Sucker Punch, Thunder Wave, U-Turn
I want people to see me for who I am. Not what I am. wrote:Blake is a young girl of light complexion. She has long, wavy black hair, and her eyes are amber, complemented by light-purple eye shadow flaring backwards. Her eyes are slightly tilted upwards at the ends, giving her a somewhat catlike appearance. Blake wears a black ribbon tied in the form of a bow which she almost never takes off, even when she goes to sleep. The bow is a cover for her Faunus background, a pair of black feline ears.

She wears black low-heeled boots and stockings that start off black at her hips, but gradually fade to purple as they near her shoes. On the outside of her stockings, there are white emblems in the  shape of belladonna flowers. She wears black ribbons on both of her arms, with a black detached sleeve and a silver band on her left arm.

Blake wears a black buttoned vest with coattails, and a white sleeveless undershirt that exposes part of her midriff with white shorts that may be connected to her shirt, although it is partly obscured by the vest. Her shorts have a zipper on the front of each leg, but it is unknown if these zippers serve a purpose or are simply decorative. Her zippers are emblazoned with the YKK brand logo. She wears a detached scarf-like collar around her neck. She also has a gray magnetic plate strapped to her back like a backpack, for holstering Gambol Shroud.
Artwork by Einlee (front) and Lain (left).
Artwork by Iesupa (left), Quan- (center left), Achyue (center right) and 3360733 (right).
There's no such thing as pure evil! Why do you think they hate wrote:Blake displays a cool, reserved, and serious personality most of the time, but doesn't lack a humorous side. Blake is a righteous person who has respect for other people's lives. Regardless of whether they are a Faunus experiment or not, she treats everyone equally and strongly despises those who judge and discriminate based on racial prejudice. Blake is also an open person and is not afraid to speak her mind.

She is shown to be an introvert, as she prefers to be alone rather than socialize. Even in a group, Blake usually stays to the shadows, excluding herself from conversations. She tends to show no interest in the discussions at hand, especially when she is engrossed in her books. She is extremely fond of books and reads them frequently. She displays a dry wit, stating the obvious or pointing out details in a sarcastic manner, at the expense of other people. Blake appears most conversant when discussing the history and plight of her people.

Blake seems concerned about people learning she is a Faunus, attempting to hide her Faunus traits and running away when she accidentally lets the truth slip out. However, she still insists on defending the Faunus whenever someone mistreats or speaks ill of them, regardless of them being a member of the White Fang or not. Because of her abilities from being a genetic experiment being able to create shadow doppelgangers of herself, she feels it reflects on how she always runs from everything, such as after her oldest partner became a monster. She describes her power as also leaving a shadow of herself, something that takes the hit instead of herself.

Finally, she is extremely fond of eating fish. She also dislikes dog Pokémon.
Well maybe we were just tired of being pushed around! wrote:Born with no idea of who or what she was, Blake comes from a line of experimental humans produced by the FAUXâME Corporation with spliced in Pokémon traits. While these Pokémon features are often under stated it made them highly desirable to certain underground organizations as pit fighters, slaves, exotic pets, and similar castes. The painful creation process for those of her kind, the torn years of rapid growth to puberty age and the programmed subservient nature of her genetics meant that when Blake did reach the physical age she was bred to be, she was tired, weak, and new to the world. A newborn with the body of a teenager.

The genetics of her core demanding a submissive attitude, she was quick to bond with those that came before her that lacked the gene, and quick to fall in line as training for her future as a purchased commodity began. As such, where others formed friendships, so did she, and she bonded most closely with one of the original trio of Faux-me creations, Adam Taurus. And for the next number of years, her life would revolve around the boy. For their first year,  they remained close friends and Adam became her protector... but when a tearful separation at Blake's purchase by Elaine Charbonneau for her son Petain separated them save for the short weeks when the Faux-me were returned for Nifloxsol treatments lead to a sense of devotion and need. Blake depended on Adam, and she dearly cared for the boy such that as they entered their older teenage years, they found romance.

This alone was not uncommon. Though tangentially related simply through the basic genetic structures use across the entire project, no Faux-me is alike enough that they are relatives in the technical sense. So there was no sibling barrier or familial tie beyond brotherhood forged by being victims of the same crime. There was nothing to hold back romantic notions when it struck both of the teens. As it was, when fortune struck and their sister Zazie's powers ran rampant and gave a number of Faux-me their chance, which they took the way a parched man in a desert would lunge into an oasis. They ran, and when they did, Adam, Blake, and their sister Setsuna lost track of their victim-siblings. With no time to dwell on that and FAUXCorp's agents on their heels, they moved overland to a port, where they stowed away on a charter going as far as was available that day.

As fate would have it, the charter was owned by an Eishun Konoe. He was quick to discover that his vessel had obtained unknowns and though the children had taken pains to conceal Blake's ears and Adam's horns, Eishun caught sight of Setsuna's obvious wings. He listened to their tale and was quick to bundle them away, taking them back with him to Johto, where he brought them to the Shinmeiryu dojo. For the next year and some, Adam and Setsuna trained in the way of the sword while Blake poured herself into the written word and found tutorship in knife work and marksmanship. The children positively ate up the positive attention and love that the people of the dojo awarded them with little reason beyond friendliness.

As time began to dwell on and connections between the children were reforged as they made contact with other lost Faux-me, Blake and especially Adam felt torn... and eventually left unannounced, returning to Kalos. Taking up position in Lumiose City's underground, they formed the White Fang, on the outside, a rights movement for the disenfranchised, but internally they worked to father Faux-me and work against FAUXâME Corporation. For the next three years, they celebrated small successes and slowly brought the public eye's attention to the dark, torturous dees of the underworld...

But that changed when Castelia happened. At the eve of the White Fang exposing FAUXâME Corporation entirely and coming out as a collective of human experiments, dubbing these altered peoples Faunus, FAUXâME Corporation framed the rights movement as Plasma agents. With Plasma branded as killers and demons in the public eye and with heated debates unfortunately becoming violent, the die was cast and the public turned on the Faunus and the White Fang, rather than sheltering the victims. And, though FAUXâME Corporation was in shambles and trying to save face, nothing could turn back the bad press the White Fang had received...
Born with no life,
Into subjugation.
Treated like a worthless animal,
Stripped of all rights,
Just a lesser being,
Crushed by cruel, ruthless Human rule.
So it was that the White Fang began to grow more violent and its leader lended himselves to what humanity saw the Faunus victims as. Blake uneasily watched, denied, placated, and begged fate to not bring this to pass... but watched helplessly as the boy, now a man, she loved turned into the beast that his enemies has seeded within him. Autumn, when the leaves turned red as fire and blood, a train passed through Stantalune Forest, carrying a diluted style, but Faux-me nonetheless, FAUXCorp's dark deeds still being committed in tertiary laboratories... But as Blake and Adam boarded the train to free their brethren, the girl took note of munitions and explosives also stored in the shipping containers. As Adam revealed his intent to detonate them, Blake queried what they would do about the human passengers and guards onboard. When Adam heartlessly replied "what about them?"

Blake went silent, her heart shattering, and she looked away. They freed the Faux-me. Adam struck down the final guard and turned to find Blake a train car away from him, standing at the release latch. She looked up to him as he reached out to her, confusion on his features. But she looked apologetically, quietly uttering, "I'm sorry." And then she struck the release, the train ripping her away at high speed, taking Blake yards from him in heartbeats.

Her time since then has been running, what she disheartened accepts she is quite adept at. Running from the authorities, running from FAUXâME Corporation's agents, running from the White Fang, running from Adam. She only recently stopped running when she ran straight into a bright faced woman in Unova: Celeste Nanashi. Accompanied by her assistant headmaster, Ozpin, the two were quick to gently corral the frightened girl and get her story. Agreeing silently and immediately, they offered Blake a position at Beacon, Solaris Academy's flagship combat school for the gifted. Hesitant but hopeful, she accepted.
We were being treated like equals... but not out of respect. Out of fear. So... I left. I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence. wrote:Martial Abilities______________________________________
└-Weapon specializations and fighting styles.

Ballistic Chain Scythe: Blake has codified a style of fighting with a unique weapon known as a ballistic chain scythe. The weapons look similar to pistols with a knife or scythe-like weapon on the barrel. The addition of a chain and balance to the weapons' stock means that they can be swung around similar to a kusarigama. Finally, the barrel and blade itself can collapse into a katana. All three forms are integral to Blake's fighting style, which involves quick movements, the use of her doppelganger shades, and momentum gained from using the kusarigama form of her weapon as a way of getting around, out smarting enemies and going for the kill with either blade or bullet.

├─Classification: Physical, Talent
├─Category: Fighting Style, Skill, Weapon Proficiency
└─Power Level: Expert

Unique Abilities_______________________________________
└-Powers unique to the character.

Shadow: Blake's inborn ability from being an Umbreon splice is that of Shadow, which allows her to create shade clones of herself. These clones are solid, but can be dispelled easily if hit or if Blake moves too far away from them. They can be used to distract foes or take hits for Blake, and they appear to propel her in whatever direction she chooses. They can not attack on their own, appearing only to do so before they are dispelled, but they can be combined with the elements of others' to propel elemental effects into their target.

├─Classification: Talent
├─Category: Misc.
└─Power Level: Inherent

So... you want to know more about me. wrote:Coming soon.
Characters: Click to ToggleShow
We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. ~ Ernest Hemingway

Canons: Archer TychonFlint AdrienN HarmoniaOichi-no-kataSabrina NatsumeSilver SakakiVolkner DenzyThe Guardian of the Sea: Lugia

Main Originals: Jakkaru KorekutaKaty RohmeKayzen HudsonMotoko Aoyama

Active Originals: Blake BelladonnaKotomi KatakuraPaige HamiltonRuby RoseSheresh BeroyaTessa Testarossa

Inactive Originals: Aadin FitzgeraldAila JyrkiäinenAlice LafleurAlthea CarintheaAlyssa Bee CarverCannelle ShepardCattleya LuthariaChristian TörneCobinathan MeryhDarien SmithsonElpeo CruzFelicité CheyenneFisher KingFourteenGrant SmithsonGoose FitzgeraldGumi NakajimaHaru YūreiHayden CabretHaze CabretHenry Törne-SabotenHypnos FabrelHotaru KobayashiIvansen KaverinJakk BennettLeah-Brooke ZimmermanLi-Fen JiangMarida CruzMina DelaneyMyuNikolai Eskridge-AlexandrovPurutu CruzRyan-Keith GoodmannRylee FitzgeraldSadira PerittSamantha MeryhShia JyrkiäinenTaylia SperrelingThanatos FabrelThyssen TörneTorey SparkTyler ArdenVaniel La'elVincent La'elYew BarkleyZoe FitzgeraldZeus Illiadin

(Inactive originals are one of three things: played in a set plotline or setting, exclusively played with certain people, or characters I felt like making, don't actively use, and save pretty much for cameos. Mostly the last one.)

Return to “Supernatural Characters”