Fitzgerald, Rylee

Final profiles for characters which are defined by being a Pokémon Trainer. If your character does not definitively belong in one of the forums below, they belong here.
MizuJakkaru

Achievements

World Events

Fitzgerald, Rylee

Post by MizuJakkaru » February 22nd, 2020, 12:24 pm

Why should I worry? Why should I care? wrote:Name: Rylee Fitzgerald
Nickname: N/A
Birthplace: Mandarin Island South, Orange Archipelago; Floraroma Town, Sinnoh
Family: Reina Fitzgerald (Adoptive Grandmother), Zoe Fitzgerald (Adoptive Older Sister), Aadin Fitzgerald (Adoptive Older Brother), Hanson "Goose" Fitzgerald (Adoptive Younger Brother)

Trainer Orientation: Chaotic Good
Trainer Class: New Star, Tomboy
Starter Pokémon: Treecko
The streets are paved with gold... you just need to paint 'em first. wrote:
Vale [Female Sceptile]You don't know where you are until you decide who you are.
Vale is kind and loyal, always ready to be at Rylee's side. She has ever been grateful to Rylee for befriending her after her previous trainer abandoned her and always seeks to prove herself to the girl. Rylee doesn't know who Vale's previous owner was, but she's sure that person would regret ever leaving the former Treecko behind if they could see Vale today. Vale can be a bit of a joker, however, and she'll often mess with Rylee in a sisterly manner. Vale has a preference towards dry foods.
—Befriended in Floraroma Town.

Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Jolly
Move Pool: Acrobatics, Focus Blast, Giga Drain, Hidden Power (Fire), Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm, Leech Seed, Substitute, Swords Dance, Synthesis

Sundrop [Female Orange Island Butterfree]This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine!
Shy, clumsy and bashful, Sundrop is Rylee's newest capture. Sundrop is actually horrible at battle and it scares the wits out of her. She's willing to learn how to fight, however, and Rylee is attempting to train her up. She is named after the fact that Rylee discovered her on a particularly sunny day and the fact that Sundrop dropped out of the light of the sun and flew straight into Rylee's face. Like most Butterfree in the Orange Islands, Sundrop coloration is different than others.
—Captured on Valencia Island.

Ability: Tinted Lens
Nature: Naive
Move Pool: Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance, Silver Wind, Sleep Powder, Substitute

Aris [Male Flareon]I got street savoire faire.
Aris fancies himself the hotshot of Rylee's team. In short, he's a show boater. He's very proud of his power, however, and always looks for a chance to prove to Rylee that he's the leading guy of her party. Aris often bites off a bit more than he can chew, however, and gets himself into a world of shit sometimes. This doesn't always apply to battle, either, sometimes he does things that piss other humans or Pokémon off and starts drama.
—Captured on Route 212.

Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Bold
Move Pool: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Hidden Power (Grass), Lava Plume, Protect, Return, Roar, Superpower, Toxic, Wish

Rogue [Male Pinkan Island Scyther]It doesn't matter what you look like.
Hailing from the forests of Pinkan Island, Rogue is none other than a very blindingly pink Scyther. Don't let his coloration fool you, however, he's quite a contender and he has a thirst to prove it. Him and Aris are pretty good pals and Rylee has discovered they make a decent tag team. He can, however, be a bit hasty. Rogue has a tendency to walk along Rylee outside of his Poké Ball, not having a care in the world about his coloration.
—Befriended on Pinkan Island.

Ability: Technician
Nature: Hasty
Move Pool: Aerial Ace, Agility, Baton Pass, Brick Break, Bug Bite, Double Team, Quick Attack, Roost, Swords Dance, U-Turn

Edusa [Male Tentacruel]Stare into my eyes, I'll turn you to stone.
The silent one of Rylee's team, Edusa is calm and patient. Edusa, despite his capable ability to fight, has a preference to avoid battling. That being the case, Rylee doesn't often use him to fight and instead uses him primarily as a mode of transport around the Orange Islands. Edusa is friends with Grant's Lapras and the two could be said to get along better than most other Pokémon.
—Captured in Sunyshore City.

Ability: Rain Dish
Nature: Calm
Move Pool: Ice Beam, Protect, Rapid Spin, Scald, Toxic Spikes

Clayet [Male Golem]Between a rock and a hard place.
Rash in battle, Clayet often misjudges opponents and gets himself into trouble in fights. He, however, is a bit fast for a Golem, taking a great deal of pleasure in honing his speed and his love of running (or rolling) around. Rylee likes to use Clayet in battle with Vale, as their natures contrast each other. Clayet's best battle tactic is the use of Rock Polish and Rollout for massive, unavoidable damage. Sometimes he messes up, though, and shoots past the opponent.
—Captured in Mt. Coronet.

Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Rash
Move Pool: Double-Edge, Earthquake, Explosion, Fire Punch, Rock Blast, Rock Polish, Rollout, Stone Edge, Substitute, Sucker Punch
I can improvise. Whoo-ooh-whoo-ooh-ooh. wrote:Rylee's hair is a chocolate brown and is short, flipping out at the bottom. She stands about five feet and four inches tall. She has dark black-gray eyes and a chipper smile. Her build is a bit broad shouldered. Rylee is fond of barrettes and most of them are star shapes.

Outfit-wise, Rylee wears a white shirt with a pink dress over it. The dress has stitching down the frown and sides and is slightly pleated, like a cheerleader skirt might be. She wears simple brown shoes with this dress.
Artwork by Aiwatan (front) and Segami Daisuke (right).
I'm street-wise. wrote:Rylee is carefree and happy most of the time. She is never one to be a deadbeat downer or a rainy cloud, even being an orphan as she is. She's prone to trying to brighten the mood when it gets a bit drab. Rylee is also prone to seeking out company, she can't stand being alone.

There are not many occasions where Rylee will let her emotions get the better of her. When they do, she can get as upset as any normal person might be and she usually doesn't throw an outright tantrum (like her little brother, Goose, might).
I may not have a dime... but I got my family out there. wrote:
Name: Reina Fitzgerald — When I am an old woman I shall wear purple, with a red hat which doesn't go and doesn't suit me.
Relationship: Adoptive Grandmother
Trainer Orientation: Neutral Good
Trainer Class: Fun Old Lady

Mrs. Reina Fitzgerald is a woman with a lot of love in her old heart and a lot of sense in her head. She fostered many children since the passing of her dear husband and she loves all of them dearly. She's a bit of a batty old crone, but she's not above having a little fun with her four kids. Sometimes her foster kids call her "Fitzy."
You can own this town. You can wear the crown. wrote:Rylee was born in the Orange Islands, as far as she knows, on Mandarin Island South. According to authorities, her parents took a trip to Sinnoh shortly after her birth and she was abandoned there on the steps of an orphan home. She would be taken in and raised there.

When she was young, she was fostered by a number of families, but her unruly nature in her youth made her a bit of a problem child. She would eventually end up in the care of a woman by the name of Reina Fitzgerald (who was currently fostering Aadin and Zoe). Rylee would slowly grow out of her unruly shell and reveal the happy child within.

Later, Reina would foster Goose and then adopt all four of the child. Rylee spent a number of years living with them. During that time, she would find Vale, a small abandoned Treecko, when she was eight. She would care for the small creature and nurse it back to health.

Rylee would go on to meet a number of the critters in her team. Aris, Clayet and Edusa among them. When she was sixteen however, Rylee decided to search for her birth parents. She left Sinnoh for Orange. After her ship was caught in a storm, however, she would shipwreck on Pinkan Island. There she would meet and befriend Rogue, a Pinkan Scyther, who the staff permitted her to keep due to his adamant want to accompany her.

Rylee would catch the next ship around Orange and eventually meed up with the renown archeologist, Grant Smithson. Despite their age gap, the two became fast friends and it was Grant that helped Rylee capture her Orange Island Butterfree. The two continue to travel the Orange Archipelago to this day.
I got Veilstone City heart! wrote:Rylee stretched her legs out and her arms up, flopping her body at a strange angle on the couch. Grant just chuckled and shook his head. "So, what are our plans?" he asked as Indiana, his Furret, skittered over from behind the couch to take his customary place on Grant's shoulder. The man rose his hand to tickle under the creature's chin lightly. Indiana have a hum of satisfaction at the action.

The girl's lips spread into a smile at Grant's question. "Got tired of it here already? For someone who insisted on spending days around the reefs left where Fairchild was... you sure want to move on swiftly."

Grant snorted, "Fairchild was my reason for visiting Orange, that was different entirely."

Rylee laughed and then glanced to the outside window as she downed the last of her iced tea. "Well. We could see if I could catch another battle and then get the next ferry out of here. Sound like a plan?"

"Certainly does."

With that, it was only a minute or so before the duo was ready to leave. Rylee swung her satchel over her shoulder, while Grant's large hiking backpack swung onto his back. Indiana adjusted himself to rest on the top of it. Grant tugged at the brim of his hat and then watched as Rylee beckoned to Rogue, the Pikan Scyther she had picked up.

"Walking or no, Rogue?"

The bug's wings buzzed indignantly as he stood up and followed the duo. Rylee giggled at him and then but the two humans and the two Pokémon set out from the little café they had been sitting at, heading towards the beach and the docks further along.
Characters: Click to ToggleShow
We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. ~ Ernest Hemingway

Canons: Archer TychonFlint AdrienN HarmoniaOichi-no-kataSabrina NatsumeSilver SakakiVolkner DenzyThe Guardian of the Sea: Lugia

Main Originals: Jakkaru KorekutaKaty RohmeKayzen HudsonMotoko Aoyama

Active Originals: Blake BelladonnaKotomi KatakuraPaige HamiltonRuby RoseSheresh BeroyaTessa Testarossa

Inactive Originals: Aadin FitzgeraldAila JyrkiäinenAlice LafleurAlthea CarintheaAlyssa Bee CarverCannelle ShepardCattleya LuthariaChristian TörneCobinathan MeryhDarien SmithsonElpeo CruzFelicité CheyenneFisher KingFourteenGrant SmithsonGoose FitzgeraldGumi NakajimaHaru YūreiHayden CabretHaze CabretHenry Törne-SabotenHypnos FabrelHotaru KobayashiIvansen KaverinJakk BennettLeah-Brooke ZimmermanLi-Fen JiangMarida CruzMina DelaneyMyuNikolai Eskridge-AlexandrovPurutu CruzRyan-Keith GoodmannRylee FitzgeraldSadira PerittSamantha MeryhShia JyrkiäinenTaylia SperrelingThanatos FabrelThyssen TörneTorey SparkTyler ArdenVaniel La'elVincent La'elYew BarkleyZoe FitzgeraldZeus Illiadin

(Inactive originals are one of three things: played in a set plotline or setting, exclusively played with certain people, or characters I felt like making, don't actively use, and save pretty much for cameos. Mostly the last one.)

Return to “Trainer Characters”