Bennett, Jakk

Final profiles for characters which are defined by being a Pokémon Trainer. If your character does not definitively belong in one of the forums below, they belong here.
MizuJakkaru

Achievements

World Events

Bennett, Jakk

Post by MizuJakkaru » February 22nd, 2020, 12:18 pm

Together we can fly across the land. wrote:Name: Jakk Bennett
Nickname: N/A
Birthplace: New Bark Town, Johto
Family: Henrich Bennett (Father), Trena Bennett (Mother)

Trainer Orientation: Chaotic Good
Trainer Class: Jr. Trainer
Starter Pokémon: Cyndaquil
Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them... but you know they are always there wrote:
Cynda [Female Cyndaquil]You be the tinder and I'll be the spark and together we'll warm your precious heart.
Cynda is shy and quiet, often hiding in the hood of Jakk's hoodie or in a scarf if the boy is wearing one. She doesn't usually display her flame, preferring to keep it tuckered out. The Pokémon has been Jakk's constant friend through the years and is something of a worry wort about the lad. Jakk never, ever has put her back into her Poké Ball, not even once, and he often carries her like one might carry a Teddi bear.
—Received in New Bark Town from Professor Elm.

Ability: Blaze
Nature: Calm
Move Pool: Defense Curl, Ember, Flame Wheel, Leer, Quick Attack, Smoke Screen, Tackle

Furra [Male Furret]Back off, I'll take you on.
Furra has so far proven to be very bold in battle. Having only had the Pokémon for a short time, Jakk has yet to have the Furret acclimate to its new life. Still, Jakk is rather pleased with his newest capture and hopes that Furra will be a strong addition to his team.
—Captured on Route 29.

Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Bold
Move Pool: Defense Curl, Foresight, Fury Swipes, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Scratch, Shadow Ball

Tenta [Female Tentacool]Sunshine on my window makes me happy.
Tenta was captured in Union Cave and is quite odd as far as Tentacool go. Much more gentle than those of her kind that lash out to any trespassers, she attacked Jakk and his Pokémon only because she was startled. She is a sweetheart, but Jakk hasn't gotten to know her very well yet, having only just acquired her.
—Captured in Union Cave.

Ability: Rain Dish
Nature: Timid
Move Pool: Acid, Constrict, Poison Sting, Supersonic, Toxic Spikes, Water Pulse, Wrap
I like what I am and I am what I like. wrote:Jakk is fondest of natural fitting and comfortable clothing. His hair is brunette and is short and almost shaggy, long enough that it flips up in parts and that he has decent bangs, but not so long that he looks like a hippie. His eyes are hazel to brown, dependent on the light. Jakk is a tad on the short side, just under the average height for boys, to no end of teasing on his part from school.

Fond of jackets and hoodies, definitely hoodies, Jakk's favorite color is purple, so his clothing often reflects that. His most common outfits involve a purple hoodie and a blue jacket. His other clothing tends to be normal shirts, usually in un-saturated colors, and jeans. His shoes are normal red and white trainers and look rather scuffed. He is overly fond of scarves, of which is favorite is blue in color.
Artwork by redpipin (front) isee77630 (right).
Don't question my dreams! wrote:Somewhat introverted and quiet, Jakk is light-hearted and carefree. Once you get to know him and he opens up to someone, he is rather pleasant, never one to turn down the chance to meet someone new or make a new, good, friend. He can be a bit of a smart ass, especially when you get him riled up, but he genuinely dislikes upsetting people, so he's typically not the one to start a verbal lashing. He will, however, give as good as he gets.

While naturally curious, he is prone to becoming lonesome and, as such, does not often travel (how that is to change soon!) beyond his home town. He rather loves Pokémon and close friends, though he has few in number. As many of his older friends have left on their own journeys, he has not left on his own for fear of becoming homesick. Nevertheless, he is prone to wandering around New Bark on occasion, often exploring the little valleys and hills around the town.

Jakk does not currently have a dream to collect Pokémon or badges, though he wouldn't mind doing the latter.
Certain few that give me the strength to stand on my own... how dear they are. wrote:
Name: Henrich Bennett — There is some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.
Relationship: Father
Trainer Orientation: Lawful Good
Trainer Class: Doctor

Running a local practice in New Bark Town, Henrich has lived in the small settlement his entire life. He is content to lead his life there and has no regrets. He dearly loves his son, but does wish that Jakk would find the spirit to go off on his own without fear.
Name: Trena Bennett — Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory.
Relationship: Mother
Trainer Orientation: Lawful Good
Trainer Class: Aroma Lady

Trena is a say at home mom and she also runs a perfume and lotion shop online. She also loves her boy very much, treasuring him. Conversely, she does not wish her son to leave and would love for him to stay home. Henrich thinks she is a bit overbearing because of this.
If only you would look my way just this once. If only you could listen to my heart. wrote:Born and raised in New Bark Town, Jakk grew up in a quiet life and a quiet house. Having always been the introverted type, he only made a few close friends through his childhood. He had a rather uneventful said childhood, too, spending most of his days at school and his evenings wandering the woodlands around home. When he was young, he came down with a terrible bout of pneumonia. Staying sick for as long as he did caused him to miss a grade, which furthered his introverted nature by distancing him from some of those close friends he had.

Nevertheless, the boy continued through his schooling undaunted. When he was faced with the decision of leaving school at the age of ten, like some children do to get their Pokémon and instead seek badges, he instead chose to stay in school forgo selecting a Pokémon then, and finish his learning. it was around this time that Jakk realized how lonesome he could become and he began to read his metric weight in books to keep himself occupied. Novels became his new best friends. Still, this did little to stave off the lack he was growing into, a lack of refreshing, good, friendship.

One couldn't say he was starved, per se, just that he knew what he was missing out on.

Graduating early from school, Jakk was encouraged by his father to collect a Pokémon. His father's reasoning was that maybe a Pokémon would be the kind of friend Jakk was looking for. Like many children in his hometown, he received a Pokémon from Professor Elm. Unlike them, however, Jakk has only recently acquired his, having had Cynda for about a month now. He dearly loves her and, in her, has found that friend he truly needed. The two are never seen apart.

If one could believe, in the short month that has passed since Jakk got his first Pokémon, he has become a much more light-hearted person, enjoying his days with Cynda to talk to. Now he simply is seeking something to apply himself to. He is unsure if journeying is really his true wish, though he does feel like it wouldn't hurt to make some more friends. Thankfully, he does know that Cynda will always be there for him now.
The road goes ever on and on... Down from the door where it began. wrote:Coming soon.
Characters: Click to ToggleShow
We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. ~ Ernest Hemingway

Canons: Archer TychonFlint AdrienN HarmoniaOichi-no-kataSabrina NatsumeSilver SakakiVolkner DenzyThe Guardian of the Sea: Lugia

Main Originals: Jakkaru KorekutaKaty RohmeKayzen HudsonMotoko Aoyama

Active Originals: Blake BelladonnaKotomi KatakuraPaige HamiltonRuby RoseSheresh BeroyaTessa Testarossa

Inactive Originals: Aadin FitzgeraldAila JyrkiäinenAlice LafleurAlthea CarintheaAlyssa Bee CarverCannelle ShepardCattleya LuthariaChristian TörneCobinathan MeryhDarien SmithsonElpeo CruzFelicité CheyenneFisher KingFourteenGrant SmithsonGoose FitzgeraldGumi NakajimaHaru YūreiHayden CabretHaze CabretHenry Törne-SabotenHypnos FabrelHotaru KobayashiIvansen KaverinJakk BennettLeah-Brooke ZimmermanLi-Fen JiangMarida CruzMina DelaneyMyuNikolai Eskridge-AlexandrovPurutu CruzRyan-Keith GoodmannRylee FitzgeraldSadira PerittSamantha MeryhShia JyrkiäinenTaylia SperrelingThanatos FabrelThyssen TörneTorey SparkTyler ArdenVaniel La'elVincent La'elYew BarkleyZoe FitzgeraldZeus Illiadin

(Inactive originals are one of three things: played in a set plotline or setting, exclusively played with certain people, or characters I felt like making, don't actively use, and save pretty much for cameos. Mostly the last one.)

Return to “Trainer Characters”