Fitzgerald, Aadin

Final profiles for members of Team Galactic.
MizuJakkaru

Achievements

World Events

Fitzgerald, Aadin

Post by MizuJakkaru » February 22nd, 2020, 11:51 am

You don't honestly expect me to care... do you? wrote:Name: Aadin Fitzgerald
Nickname: N/A
Birthplace: Jubilife City, Sinnoh; Floraroma Town, Sinnoh
Family: Reina Fitzgerald (Adoptive Grandmother), Zoe Fitzgerald (Adoptive Older Sister), Rylee Fitzgerald (Adoptive Younger Sister), Hanson "Goose" Fitzgerald (Adoptive Younger Brother)

Trainer Orientation: Chaotic Neutral
Team Affiliation: Team Galactic
Trainer Class: Galactic Grunt
Starter Pokémon: Murkrow
My Pokémon are all I need to get me through this. Back off. wrote:
Murkrow [Female]Knowledge which is divorced from justice may be called "cunning" rather than "wisdom."
Loyal and completely devoted to Aadin, Murkrow has often been described as viscous and cunning. She doesn't take orders from anyone but Aadin and she loves him very dearly. Aadin first got her from the Jubilife Fostering Agency before he ended up living with Mrs. Fitzgerald. Murkrow is prone to hitting hard and fast then getting out of the way and dodging any attacks to come her own way. Murkrow likes sour foods best, and is typically seen riding on Aadin's shoulder out of her Poké Ball.
—Received in Jubilife City from the Jubilife Fostering Agency.

Ability: Insomnia
Nature: Serious
Move Pool: Brave Bird, Faint Attack, Foul Play, Night Slash, Peck, Pursuit, Sucker Punch, Superpower, Swagger, Wing Attack

Zubat [Female]Be careful what you water your dreams with.
Not at all sure of herself, Zubat is a bit battle shy and completely wary of anything and everything. She does try her best for Aadin, however, and has even lost a bit of her ear during one vicious attempt at battle with a Trapinch. She dreams of being a Crobat one day, though the likelihood of such a thing seems nil. She dreams big and large, despite her shyness and it's that drive that one day may change her fortunes.
—Captured in Mt. Coronet.

Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Timid
Move Pool: Aerial Ace, Attract, Bite, Confuse Ray, Haze, Payback, Poison Fang, Toxic, U-Turn, Wing Attack

Monferno [Male]It's a tough lesson and a tough business.
Like Murkrow, Monferno is a good fighter and knows how to work a battle in his favor. Aadin stole him from Professor Rowan's lab when he was just a Chimchar, which he performed as his first mission in Team Galactic. Monferno is a bit of a bully and he likes to pick on some of the other Pokémon in Aadin's team... like Zubat and Stunky. Aadin may like Monferno, but that's not something he typically tolerates, and he tends to berate Monferno for such behavior.
—Stolen in Sandgem Town from Professor Rowan.

Ability: Blaze
Nature: Rash
Move Pool: Acrobatics, Close Combat, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Mach Punch, Rock Slide, Shadow Claw, Swords Dance, Taunt, Work Up

Mothim [Male]All terror, doubt and division...
Viscous and willing to serve, Mothim is one of Aadin's favorite Pokémon. He will follow any order without question as swiftly as he can manage and he'll never back down from a fight. He's more of a physical fighter than a wait for the best time combatant, and he likes to be in the brawl. Mothim and Monferno often butt heads, because they both seek Aadin's attention as prime fighter. Monferno is a bit more crafty than Monferno is, however, and usually comes out on top, despite his disadvantage in type.
—Captured in Eterna Forest.

Ability: Tinted Lens
Nature: Hasty
Move Pool: Air Slash, Bug Buzz, Camouflage, Hidden Power (Water), Poisonpowder, Protect, Psychic, Quiver Dance, Shadow Ball, Venoshock

Glameow [Female]The rose with thorns.
At first a little put off by Glameow because he considered her a "cutesy" Pokémon, Aadin has since found that Glameow is elegant and deadly. He often uses her to throw opponents off and he's grown quite fond of her. She does have her soft side, however, and she likes to curl up with Aadin at night. Fond of sweet and dry foods most, Glameow can be a bit more spoiled than most of Aadin's other Pokémon to the point she becomes quite full of herself.
—Received from Team Galactic.

Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Sassy
Move Pool: Attract, Captivate, Headbutt, Hone Claws, Hypnosis, Iron Tail, Payback, Shadow Claw, Slash, Sucker Punch

Stunky [Male]Maybe clumsy, maybe not, maybe his nerves are just outright shot.
Great friends with Glameow, Stunky is a bit more clumsy than the rest of Aadin's team. Stunky is not a talented fighter at all and often Aadin sticks him on the sidelines with Zubat. He is determined to prove his worth nevertheless. Good friends with Zubat due to their common interests, Stunky spends most of his time with her, sometimes letting the bat ride around on him. Stunky can be a bit of a sleepy-head, often dozing off on warm evenings.
—Received from Team Galactic.

Ability: Stench
Nature: Relaxed
Move Pool: Explosion, Flamethrower, Hidden Power (Grass), Night Slash, Rest, Rock Smash, Screech, Slash, Sleep Talk, Smokescreen
Be different: conform. wrote:Aadin's hair is sea-foam green in color and his eyes are fit to match it. He keeps his hair cut close to his head in a helmet style hair cut and he sweeps his bangs off to one side. He stands tall, around five foot, eight inches, with a lean build and delicate features, much to his chagrin.

Outfit-wise, Aadin wears the normal Team Galactic fare for grunts. A white and black high-collared vest with the Galactic emblem on the front is laid over his long-sleeved metallic silver shirt. His black slacks are tucked into white banded boots. The only addition he adds to the get up is a sea-foam green belt.

When not in uniform, Aadin wears a black t-shirt with jeans, a belt worn askew across his hips and normal kicks for a kids his age. He's not above jewelry, and he enjoys wearing things like standard chains and bracer-style bracelets. His left ear is studded twice.
Artwork by unknown (front) and unknown (left).
Hah. Don't make me laugh. Like I care what you think. Like it matters. wrote:Aadin is cool and aloof. He's also very sure of himself and determined to do things he sets his mind to. He's not completely without heart (he was raised by Fitzy, after all) but he's still not quite what one would call "loving." Basically, Aadin does what he wants and acts how he feels like acting, but he's not a total jerk about being how he is unless it serves his ultimate purpose: to not let anyone tie him down.

In the end, Aadin is not above being rude and telling people off and he's also not above just out right ignoring people that get on his nerves. Despite all this, however, Aadin won't stand for his family being in trouble. In fact, his family are about the only people Aadin acts "normal" around. He's more of a joker and much friendlier around those he shares a familial bond with.
Yeah... I do kind of miss them... but not enough to go back home. wrote:
Name: Reina Fitzgerald — When I am an old woman I shall wear purple, with a red hat which doesn't go and doesn't suit me.
Relationship: Adoptive Grandmother
Trainer Orientation: Neutral Good
Trainer Class: Fun Old Lady

Mrs. Reina Fitzgerald is a woman with a lot of love in her old heart and a lot of sense in her head. She fostered many children since the passing of her dear husband and she loves all of them dearly. She's a bit of a batty old crone, but she's not above having a little fun with her four kids. Sometimes her foster kids call her "Fitzy."
Never look back. Never look back. wrote:Aadin was born in Jubilife City and does not remember any of his true family beyond a few clouded faces in his past. He remembers being shuffled from one foster home to the next until he was fostered in a house with Zoe.

Zoe and him, as foster siblings, got along incredibly well, despite the fact that their foster family ended up falling through with them. They then both ended up in the care of Reina Fitzgerald. Having already spent time together, they met Rylee and, about a year later, Goose. Mrs. Fitzgerald eventually adopted all four of them.

Aadin had always been somewhat distant from the group, though he cares for all his adoptive family a great deal. He just doesn't show it that much. He eventually got mixed up with Team Galactic when he was eighteen and ran off to join them. Zoe, to his dismay, followed him, bound and determined to un-mix him from the Team.

Today, he spends his time carrying out Team Galactic's grunt work, Zoe hot on his tail and ready to drag him on home by the ear.
Hmm... Maybe. wrote:Zoe pursed her lips stubbornly and crossed her arms over his chest, scowling at the boy in front of her. He tugged absently at the sleeve of his uniform, straitening out the wrinkles that had gathered at his elbow. He glanced back at her, raising a delicate eyebrow. Zoe only continued to scowl.

Moments of silent grew thicker and longer. Minutes passed, and Aadin settled more comfortably against the wall he leaned upon. Zoe's mood worsened.

They were in Jubilife, just outside the Department Store. Zoe had tracked Aadin down this far, all the way from Floraroma Town. But, so far, he had proved as stubborn as a Tauros to persuade to come back home. Finally, after roughly five minutes had passed, she opened her mouth to speak. He cut her off before she could.

"I'm not going back."

Zoe frowned deeper. "Fitzy misses you. She's worried."

"No more worried than she is about Rylee and Goose. I don't see you tracking them down."

"Because they're not in league with Team Galactic!"

Aadin sighed and shook his head. "I want to do this."

"Why? Why would you want to be a criminal!" Zoe exclaimed, fisting her hands and thrusting them down to her sides while stamping her foot on the ground.

"I just finally found something I want to do, Zoe." Aadin shook his head once more.

The brunette girl scowled again and recrossed her arms. "I'm not giving up on you."

And, at this, Aadin smiled slightly, fondly. "I know."
Characters: Click to ToggleShow
We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. ~ Ernest Hemingway

Canons: Archer TychonFlint AdrienN HarmoniaOichi-no-kataSabrina NatsumeSilver SakakiVolkner DenzyThe Guardian of the Sea: Lugia

Main Originals: Jakkaru KorekutaKaty RohmeKayzen HudsonMotoko Aoyama

Active Originals: Blake BelladonnaKotomi KatakuraPaige HamiltonRuby RoseSheresh BeroyaTessa Testarossa

Inactive Originals: Aadin FitzgeraldAila JyrkiäinenAlice LafleurAlthea CarintheaAlyssa Bee CarverCannelle ShepardCattleya LuthariaChristian TörneCobinathan MeryhDarien SmithsonElpeo CruzFelicité CheyenneFisher KingFourteenGrant SmithsonGoose FitzgeraldGumi NakajimaHaru YūreiHayden CabretHaze CabretHenry Törne-SabotenHypnos FabrelHotaru KobayashiIvansen KaverinJakk BennettLeah-Brooke ZimmermanLi-Fen JiangMarida CruzMina DelaneyMyuNikolai Eskridge-AlexandrovPurutu CruzRyan-Keith GoodmannRylee FitzgeraldSadira PerittSamantha MeryhShia JyrkiäinenTaylia SperrelingThanatos FabrelThyssen TörneTorey SparkTyler ArdenVaniel La'elVincent La'elYew BarkleyZoe FitzgeraldZeus Illiadin

(Inactive originals are one of three things: played in a set plotline or setting, exclusively played with certain people, or characters I felt like making, don't actively use, and save pretty much for cameos. Mostly the last one.)

Return to “Team Galactic”