Anistar City Guide

A coastal city in northern Kalos, Anistar City is home to a number of small cafes, but its big draw is the crystal sundial which is said to power all Mega Stones in the world. Some say the enigmatic device used as a sundial came from outer space.
PokéFiends Wiki

Achievements

Anistar City Guide

Post by PokéFiends Wiki » September 17th, 2018, 1:19 am

Welcome to Anistar City, the starry city marking the hours. Anistar City is a lakeside city that has been built onto piers that stretch out into the water. The city is home to a monument known as the sundial as people believe it was a sundial that had fallen from space, creating the lake with it's crater. It's also believed that the sundial has some connection to the mega rings and mega-evolution. Occasionally between 8pm and 9pm the rings on the sundial rotate and the sky shimmers, putting on a beautiful scene.

Locations In Town

Image Anistar Gym
Anistar Gym is a psychic specialized gym. When walking inside it looks like just an average small house, until the truth is revealed that the gym is actually a large planetarium which display stars, constellations and large colorful pathways for the trainer to navigate using warp panels.

Locations Around Town

Image Route 18 / Vallée Étroite
Route 18 connects Anistar City to Couriway Town, and Terminus Cave. This route has been known to be occasionally damaged by durant and thus is occasionally blocked off by workers who are repairing damages. The route follows along a riverside, and crosses over towards Terminus Cave. Outside of the cave old abandoned mine carts and tracks can be seen at the mouths of the mine shafts.
Available PokémonShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Terminus Cave
Terminus Cave used to operate as a mine, however rumors of destroyed equipment, odd terrain deformations and suppossed sightings detterred workers to the point the mine was abandoned. It's rumored a monster of some kind lurks in the caves.
Available PokémonShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Anistar City”