Oreburgh City Guide

Oreburgh City the location of the first Gym in Sinnoh, led by Roark. It is here where Trainers receive the Coal Badge, the first badge one can earn in the conquest of the Sinnoh region's Pokémon League.
PokéFiends Wiki

Achievements

Oreburgh City Guide

Post by PokéFiends Wiki » August 30th, 2018, 6:46 pm

Welcome to Oreburgh City, the City of Energy! Oreburgh City the location of the first Gym in Sinnoh, led by Roark. It is here where Trainers receive the Coal Badge; the first badge one can earn in the conquest of the Sinnoh region's Pokémon League.

Locations In Town

Image Oreburgh Gym
The Oreburgh Gym is the official gym of Oreburgh City. It is based on Rock-type Pokémon. The Gym Leader is Roark. Trainers who defeat him receive the Coal Badge.

Oreburgh Mine
The Oreburgh Mine is located at the far south of Oreburgh City. It is the livelihood of the town. Vents in the town allow steam to escape and fresh air to enter the mine, likely also clearing the mine of any poison gas. It serves as an entrance to the Sinnoh Underground.
Available PokémonShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Oreburgh Mining Museum
The Oreburgh Mining Museum is a large, one-floor museum that contains many visual displays as well as facts about coal and the Oreburgh Mine. There is also a man at the front desk that will revive fossils for free. Unlike other museums, entry is free.

Locations Around Town

Cycling Road
Another name for Route 206. It runs between Oreburgh and Eterna City.

Image Routes 206 & 207
Sinnoh's Cycling Road lay here, as well as the roads around it. One can find the entrance to Wayward Cave, which lay hidden under the road above it. Route 207 also enters into the south end of Mt. Coronet.
Available PokémonShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Wayward Cave
Wayward Cave is a small, dark cavern that lies under Route 206's causeway. Within the rocky cave and maze, many hikers come to find the rare Pokémon in the area.
Available PokémonShow
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Oreburgh City”